You Don't Have to Deal With Tripping Circuit Breakers

You Don't Have to Deal With Tripping Circuit Breakers

Schedule panel upgrade services in Carriere, Bay St. Louis, & Gulfport, MS

You shouldn’t have to reset your circuit breaker several times a day. If your circuit breaker keep tripping, it’s a sign you may need a new electrical panel. RC Electric, LLC can provide panel upgrade services in your home or place of business in the Carriere, Bay St. Louis, or Gulfport, MS area.

It’s time to replace your electrical panel when:



  • You see burn marks around the circuit breakers
  • You notice an unusual smell coming from the panel
  • Your lights flicker when you turn on appliances or electronics









When things like this happen, it’s time for an in-home panel change-out or a commercial panel replacement. Call 228-669-0333 right away to arrange for panel upgrade services.



Rely on our licensed electrician

Our electrician has been serving the area since 2005. We've completed numerous in-home panel change-outs and upgraded all kinds of commercial electrical panels. You can be confident that we'll handle your electrical panel change-out properly. Contact us today to consult a qualified electrician.